When you are self-employed you require information from and cooperation with many different authorities, advisors and financial institutions. On this page we have compiled a number of useful links you may need in your work.
Good reasons to keep accounts
There are many good reasons to always keep your accounts in order, but the most important are:
- You are in control of your finances
- You have an overview of the results
- You are well informed about the company’s transactions and receipts
- You can identify opportunities and issues in a timely manner
- You can ensure liquidity planning for payment of VAT and taxes
- You can avoid time pressures on reporting and year-end closing
Get a free one-hour meeting!
We offer a free one-hour meeting. At this meeting we will look at your accounts and see how we can optimize your finances.
We also help entrepreneurs overcome the initial difficulties, so that they can avoid the worst mistakes and get off on the right foot.